The Anthem Parkside Community Association (APCA) was established in 1999 along with the community of Anthem, by Master Plan Developer Del Webb. Set at the foothills of Gavilan Peak, Anthem Parkside includes 7,031 homes for nearly 20,000 residents who enjoy close proximity to the 63-acre Anthem Community Park, 32 Neighborhood Parks (aka “Pocket Parks”), a waterpark, trails and pathways, and all the amenities a family-friendly community enjoys, all situated within the splendor of the lush north Valley desert and Daisy Mountain beyond.
Anthem Parkside includes the following neighborhoods: Parkside East, Parkside The Landing, Parkside Panhandle, Parkside West, Parkside Arroyo Grande, Parkside Paseo, Parkside The Villages Condo/Serenity Villas.
Convenient One-Click Home Searches
- Anthem | Parkside All | For Sale
- Anthem | Arroyo Grande | For Sale
- Anthem | Circle Mountain | For Sale
- Anthem | Parkside East | For Sale
- Anthem | Parkside Panhandle | For Sale
- Anthem | Parkside West | For Sale
- Anthem | Paseo | For Sale
- Anthem | Serenity Villas | For Sale
- Anthem | The Landing | For Sale